Monday, October 26, 2009

2 Trips 1 Year

I took this picture and I think it oughtta be a friggin' postcard. It looks like that elky is sight-seeing in Yellowstone. I made friends with a bear....
...and then tried to steal it's fish. The bear was mad.


We went to the Wolf and Grizz Discovery Center. It was a little pricey but really interesting. Real wolves! Real bears! Incredible!!
My hubster. There's a grizzly bear in the background. Completely out of focus.
We drove through Yellowstone conference weekend and I think we'll make it a tradition. I love taking mini-vacations. Love them.






1 comment:

Kar said...

Hahaha! I love the pictures of you high-fiving the bear and then trying to steal its fish. You are a crackup. Was Ken really embarrassed to take those pictures of you? I can see him being embarrassed. Ben gets embarrassed when I pose funny for pictures. :)