Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Alive and Well

Sorry.
Have I told you we're moving?
Or having a huge yard sale?
Or celebrating my entrance into the late twenties of my life?
Or raising a baby?
Or moving?

Yeah.  All those a happening.  And my leetle blog has plummeted to the bottom of my priority list.  My blog stats have followed suit.  *frowny face*  But I think of you guys everyday.  I wonder how Wallene is enjoying summer break and if Ru and Spence are getting enough quality time together.  Or if he is potty trained yet.  I think about all the Poulsen's and figure they are having one family reunion or party after the other.  And Chris and Court in Georgia... are you guys ok?  I think of my sisters everyday and KNOW they are thriving.  It's in their blood.  I think about Rory the Scot and wonder if his hand is better and what the heck happened to it anyway?  I think of my old youth leaders and their families and all the summer fun they are planning.  I think of my neighbors whose blogs I read and how much I'm going to miss them in person. Even if I don't see them that much now.
I think of you blog world people.  A lot.
You are all in my thoughts (and sometimes my prayers).
Keep me in yours these next few weeks.

We'll be back to normal in no time.

5 comments:

SkippyMom said...

What's normal? heehee - we have missed you, but are cheering you on from here for the move and that everything goes well.

We'll be here when you come back - have fun, be safe and we'll see you on the flipside :D

Julia said...

Catchya on the flip-side Patty Pat.

Ru said...

:) Plenty of qualitay time for Ru and Spence, but he's not house trained just yet. Doing well overall, but he had a monstrous accident last night. Poop Ninja strikes again.

Poulsen Family said...

Moving . . . does that mean the house is sold?!
What a sweet blogger you are, to think of all your fellow bloggers.
We are currently in Kansas but in just a short three weeks will be back in Utah.
Best of luck with the packing and move. I feel for you.

DoublClik said...

Ha, well what a nice little shout out there! lov to mi pats!