Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tax Evasion

I hate it when people cause problems JUST to cause problems.
or
JUSTBECAUSE they think they are older so therefore smarter than me.
or
JUSTBECAUSE it's easier to not do the right thing.

Yeah no kidding.  Doing the right thing normally takes longer.  Sometimes you have to back track and fix your own stupid mistakes.  But it's the right thing to do. 

And doing the wrong thing- has consequences.  Like IRS penalties!  And jail time! 

Are you reading this "Mr. I'm not reporting that income so I don't need a 1099"?

Oh really?  Is that how it works?  You can just pick and choose how much money you want to claim?

Beware.
You've poked the bear.

4 comments:

Juli said...

My Dad owns his own company. Drives my mom bonkers when people don't ant to claim what they paid them.

SkippyMom said...

I can't wait until Mr.'s employee submits his earnings to the IRS and shows he didn't have any taxes taken/paid.

That is going to add up quick. And they WILL find him.

Good luck and I hope this doesn't affect you.

Kar said...

Wait, Pats, are you doing taxes for people this year? Doing a little moonlighting? Good for you.

Beth Willmore said...

I found your blog through Julia's (I graduated with Chris) and I think you are HILARIOUS! I'm not kidding - in the last 2 days I've read backwards every single blog post you've made and laughed all the way. You say the things that I totally think - love it! Thanks for being so great!
Beth
willmoreb@ida.net