Thursday, September 25, 2008

Confession:

I read the blogs of people I don't know. My friends know them- but I don't. I confessed to Natalie yesterday and figured I better let the rest of you know in case you want to protect your friends and family. After I read the updates posted by you I almost always go over to the list of you "Friends and Family" or "Favorite Blogs" and see what everyone else is up to. BAD! I know. I know. It's strange. But I'll be like 'Oh! How sweet Todd had his second birthday! Ooooo! Chocolate cake too! He's growing up so fast!' But really... who the H is Todd? I don't know him! I've never met him! This is ridiculous! But I can't stop! I'm addicted!

3 comments:

J n J Foster said...

Confession...Me 2!!Its always fun to see what other people in the world are up to. It helps you to remember what a great husband you have...or the many things you can do better.

Kar said...

Hahaha!! Actually, almost everyone I know is a "Blog Stalker." I think I would do a lot more of that if I had more time. :( And if I didn't blog my head off on my own blog so much. OH, and can I tell you how much I love that you say "What the H"? I say that all the time!

Megann said...

Amen sista...AMEN!