Thursday, April 29, 2010

16 in 1

1. I am an independent woman. The shoes on my feet... I bought it! The house I live in... I bought it!
2. I am smarter than the average bear. (and man, woman, and child)
3. I own a sewing machine and quilting supplies and have every intention of learning to use them one day.
4. I find rude and tactless people an abomination.
5. I find rude and tactless people a marvel. How have they survived so long with absolutely no clue?
6. I like finding spelling errors in novels and text books. I wish that was a job. I'd be so good at it.
7. I want to scrub my bathroom spickity-span-clean. But it's way too disgusting. I wish Ken didn't pee on the floor. I know it's not MY pee on the floor.
8. I hate it when people end sentences with the word "at." Did you know that you aren't supposed to end sentences with prepositions? Which is more pleasing to the ear- you tell me:
a.) Where are the scissors at?
b.) Where are the scissors?
Correct answer: B
9. I wish younger girls were aware of their actions. The fact that you're young does not give you the liberty to say and do anything.
10. Can I start a class that teaches women how to cross their legs? Honestly, you can drive a boat show through there!
11. What did people do before CallerID?
12. I'd like to live in a place with 4 distinct seasons. That last 3 months each.
13. I don't want to live where I have to have neighbors.
14. Drinking bottled water makes me feel rich. Especially when I am driving.
15. I would love to dye my hair a different color every two or three months.
16. I get such a kick out of the phrase "couple three times." What?! I always forget to use it.

2 comments:

Kar said...

You crack me up. I'm a bad example of ending sentences in prepositions. Sometimes it's tricky, like, "That is the TV show I'm addicted to." That's wrong. But how easy it is to say, "That is the TV show to which I'm addicted." Hard. But I need to get into the practice. I've got the lay/lie thing down pat. Now I need to work on the preposition thing.

Brett and Tiffany said...

You should move to Egin where you don't have a lot of neighbors and then we could both learn how to use our sewing machines that we own! You are hilarious!