Wednesday, December 31, 2008

12/31/2008

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life."

You have come such a long way to get to this point in your life today. You have traveled so many miles on a journey filled with so much, including sorrow and happiness, pain and joy, defeat and victory.

Lay down everything that is a burden. And turn everything else over to a power greater than yourself.

It is a time for peace.
It is a time for love.

It is a time for joy.

Today I know that I am at choice. Today I have all the willingness... all the energy and all the guidance I need to continue to choose the path of peace and love and joy.

Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Kar said...

Deep thoughts, by Patty. You always have the greatest attitude.

Okay, there were some more posts that it won't let me comment on. I don't know if Blogger is just being a brat, or what.

Speed Scrabble sounds like so much fun! And I love your mom's theory that someone really loves you if they give you a v-neck. V-necks are always my favorite to wear. And Ken is ALWAYS a baby hog!! Your neice and nephews are adorable.