Wednesday, April 3, 2013

C is for Cue the College Confetti

Triple points for all the Cs, right?
I got accepted to the University of Utah.  Now, according to my supportive, encouraging, endearing husband, everyone gets in.  Psht.  Uh... how bout a pat on the back?  Maybe a 'Way to go, champ.'  Or a platonic hug would go quite a long way. 
I have 39 credits left to G-day.  (Graduation Day... get with the program people.)  And then I plan on have an epic Graduation Party.  This degree has been 11 years in the making.  Let's say the party has been too.

Gifts will be accepted.



With this news I have tried to mend my detestable feelings towards BYU-Idaho.  Still no luck.
Wert.

Last year's A to Z: C is for "Confrontation"

9 comments:

Crystal Collier said...

Yay! Bring on the party! My dad graduated from there, and went on to serve as a doctor for the Air Force, and eventually private practice. Congrats!

vicks27 said...

Way to go, Pat! College graduation is a huge deal! I'm cheering you along all the way!

Matt and Cindy Lou said...

Good job! I am not a fan of BYU-Idaho! I applied there to finish up my degree after getting married and moving to Idaho and didn't get in because apparently I had too many credits.

Juli said...

I am still so happy that you decided to do the college thing again. It's hard going back after kids.

I'm riding out this postal thing until I can't stand it anymore... or until we hit the lottery. Which Tony assures me WILL happen.

So let's just say that your gift will arrive when my ship comes in. :)

Brett and Tiffany said...

What are you going to study?

Poulsen Family said...

You go girl! I'm always amazed at moms that take on college.

Rowena said...

Congrats on being accepted! I went to uni later on and I think you definately take it more seriously being a mature student. Good luck with your studies. x

Kar said...

Congrats, Patsters!! You're such a smartie. You'll do well. So I think you should make K for Karlenn. I'm just sayin'. ;)

Tasha Duncan-Drake said...

Hope it's a great party :)