Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Walking on Sunshine


I was looking through old Christmas pictures as I am amping up for the holidays. I know Halloween is the day after tomorrow but Ken and I won't be in town and we don't have any kids- so other than the exchange of candy bars- it pretty much falls to the wayside. I am a Halloween fan, this is just an off-year. AND (!!!) there are only 57 days until Christmas. Yeah. Newsflash, right?

I found this picture of Julie and Andi. (Check out those legs! Whoa Mamma!) They are my two younger sisters. They are wearing killer shoes from our sister Victoria. She lives in Pittsburgh but always brings or sends the most extreme and gorgeous shoes. I look forward to the holidays knowing that Vicky will bring me some footwear that screams empowerment. Always stilettos, always chic, and always become my new favorite.

This year I couldn't wait. I needed that extra hitch in my giddy-up. And I found it. They do the trick. And I think they oughtta hold me off until Christmas.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Patty, I want a pair tooooooooo, those are way cute!!!!!!! Tell Vicky to hook a sista up.

Kar said...

Oh my gooooooosh, those are gorgeous! And I wish I had legs like your sisters. Sigh. If I had money, I would buy shoes, shoes, shoes. And hey, Ken's gonna be gone? Come play with us! Seriously. Call me.